1) Go to the Camera Settings
page, and select "USB or Built-In" (the first choice) and click save.
2) Next, launch the Broadcaster
(a link the broadcaster is available at the top of the page when you are logged in).
3) If you have a pop-up blocker, make sure it is not blocking the window from displaying.
You can alternatively open the broadcaster in a new window by going directly to this link:
4) When the broadcaster loads you will see a message that asks if Flash can access your camera and microphone. Click "Allow" (Clicking "deny" will prevent the broadcaster from accessing your camera).
5) You can adjust the screen size and picture quality here as well.
Once you're happy, click "Start Broadcast," and the button will turn red.
If you open up your My EarthCam Page, you should see your webcam feed.
(If you have it open already you may need to refresh the page in order to see the feed).